November 17, 2015, , 4:30-5:45 PM, at the DuKum Inn
Present: Marc Rice (presiding), Marc Becker (notes), Masahiro Hara, Marc Hatala, Mateo Tornatore
Our five step plan for proceeding:
1. Find an accountant (from AAUP, former students, etc.) to parse Oct 9 budget numbers (http://www.truman.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/October-9-2015-Open.pdf).
2. Figure out what we want to ask for 130 people in the pay hole.
3. Talk to the 130 people about signing a petition to ask Troy for a raise.
4. Talk with Troy about petition and specific pay increase number.
5. Figure out if we have 160 supporters to proceed with collective bargaining.